Want to join the family? Consider donating or sponsoring us! Major donations by individuals (over $200) or companies will be remembered graciously on our website.
For the period ending June 2019, below are Young Scholar’s annual goals, for more information and specific details, please contact us.
• Increase our in-house scholarship, the Young Scholar Award, by 50% to a total of $1000
Create new scholarship of $500 for students with mental health disabilities to be titled the “Project Noise Award”
• Increase website traffic
• Increase newsletter subscriptions by 60% to a total of 1200 subscribers
• Increase annual community engagement from events by holding at least 8 side events in addition to our main event this year
• Implement new social media presence on Instagram and Youtube
• Strengthen social media platforms on Facebook and LinkedIn
• Integrate Young Scholar presence on at least 4 Ontario university campuses and 1 Quebec university campus
• Secure sponsorship acquisitions for Young Scholar’s main conference, set to be held in the first quarter of 2019
2016 Young Scholar Seminar Sponsors
2015 Young Scholar Seminar Sponsors
2014 Young Scholar Seminar Sponsors