Want to join the family? Consider donating or sponsoring us! Major donations by individuals (over $200) or companies will be remembered graciously on our website.
For the period ending June 2019, below are Young Scholar’s annual goals, for more information and specific details, please contact us.
• Increase our in-house scholarship, the Young Scholar Award, by 50% to a total of $1000
Create new scholarship of $500 for students with mental health disabilities to be titled the “Project Noise Award”
• Increase website traffic
• Increase newsletter subscriptions by 60% to a total of 1200 subscribers
• Increase annual community engagement from events by holding at least 8 side events in addition to our main event this year
• Implement new social media presence on Instagram and Youtube
• Strengthen social media platforms on Facebook and LinkedIn
• Integrate Young Scholar presence on at least 4 Ontario university campuses and 1 Quebec university campus
• Secure sponsorship acquisitions for Young Scholar’s main conference, set to be held in the first quarter of 2019
Our 2018 Sponsors