Build Your Profile
Build up your profile by taking on leadership roles!
|ONTARIO: Summer Company|
|Summer Company is a program set up by the Canadian
Government. Successful Summer Company applicants will
receive a $3,000 start-up grant to kick-off a new summer
business. Students will receive advice and mentorship from local
business leaders to help get the business up and running.
- - Go to high school, college or university in Ontario
- - Live in Ontario
- - Are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- - Are between 15-29 years old (if under 18: a parent needs to sign the application)
- - Are not already running a business
- - Are not working more than 12 hours week at another job during the program
- - Are returning to school after the program ends
- - More information: http://www.ontario.ca/Start%20a%20summer%20company%3A%20students
|YOUNG SCHOLAR: Executive Team|
|Young Scholar is currently recruiting Executive Team members. As an executive team member, you will be able to work together with other high achieving leaders in planning and organizing various events, such as the annual Young Scholar Seminar.
If you are interested to become a Young Scholar Executive Team member, email your resume with a covering letter to .